Small business fees and charges rebate
$1,500 digital voucher
- Australian Business Number (ABN) registered in NSW and/or have business premises physically located and operating in NSW
- Total Australian wages below the NSW Government 2020/21 payroll tax threshold of $1.2 million
Applications close on 30 June 2022
Payroll tax waiver
25% reduction in 2021/22 payroll tax liability
- Grouped Australian wages of $10 million or less
- Experienced a decline in turnover of 30% or more
More information due at the end of November
Payroll tax deferral, interest-free loan
- Option to defer lodgement of 2020/21 annual reconciliation until 7 October 2021 (usual due date 28 July)
- Option of deferring payroll tax payments until 7 October 2021
- Interest free repayment plan of up to 12 months
All businesses paying payroll tax
Further information expected at the end of November
Land tax relief
A reduction in the 2021 tax payable on the parcel of land where rent relief has been given to the tenant who occupies that land.
The land tax reduction will be the lower of:
- The amount of rent reduction you provided to an eligible tenant for any period between 1 July 2021 and 31 December 2021, or
- 100% of the land tax attributable to the parcel of land leased to that tenant
Extended payment arrangements if not eligible for the reduction.
- Be leasing property to:
- A commercial tenant who has an annual turnover of up to $50 million, and is eligible for the micro-business covid-19 support grant, the 2021 Covid-19 NSW business grant and/or the JobSaver scheme, or
- A residential tenant who has lost 25% or more of household income due to covid-19.
- Have reduced the rent of the affected tenant for any period between 1 July 2021 and 31 December 2021
- Have provided the rent reduction without any requirement for it to be paid back at a later date
- Have a 2021 land tax liability attributable to the parcel of land where the rent reduction has been given.
Applications close 28 February 2022
Tourism support package https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/tourism-support-package
$10,000 export assistance grant https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-export-assistance-grant
Go back to the top.